Employers of Gforce Strategies 4 Excellence school-based trainee’s are making a valuable contribution to developing a local student's career pathway, and gain valuable insight into a future workforce.
As a host employer, you will gain a valuable team member who will be placed with you for a minimum of 7 hours per week in order to fulfill the work placement requirement of their school-based traineeship. A school-based traineeship enables Year 11 and 12 students to combine school, part-time employment and training in order to achieve a nationally recognised qualification.
We offer a diverse selection of training programs to suit student requirements; and work closely with schools, students and host employers to ensure our traineeships meet the needs of all stakeholders.
Hosting a school-based trainee is a great opportunity for the trainee to gain valuable work experience and skills, whilst you gain an additional employee at a very competitive rate.
Benefits to Employers
- Support a young person in your community by providing valuable experience and skills.
- Develop your staff through the mentoring of a trainee.
- Gain a cost-effective labour resource for your business.
- We take care of all payroll and administrative processes.
- The traineeship is supported by dedicated consultants that manage the entire process.
- The potential to secure a future employee.
What is required to host a trainee?
- Provide relevant and useful tasks relating to the trainee’s qualification.
- Provide appropriate supervision and mentoring.
- Provide a minimum of 7 hours of work per week for the trainee over the duration of the traineeship. The trainee also completes a minimum of 6 hours of training with a registered training organisation, and spends the remainder of the week undertaking normal studies at school.
- Allow for visits from Gforce and the registered training organisation to assess trainee performance.
- Sign off on the trainee’s weekly timesheets.
- Provide a safe workplace.
Qualifications on offer
- Health Services Assistance
- Community Services Work
- Patisserie (Hospitality)
- Companion Animal Services
To receive a Host Employer Information Pack, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, for more information call one of our Consultants today on 1800 289 675.