Parks & Gardens Apprentice
Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a fulltime vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake a 3 year Apprenticeship in Horticulture (Parks & Gardens). This position is with one of our largest host employers who provide health services to the region.
- Assist the Gardens & Grounds Supervisor in weekly and daily planning
- Competently operate items of plant and equipment
- Perform corrective maintenance activities on gardens, grounds and irrigation systems
- Maintain records of maintenance activities with respect to materials used and time taken
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Good communication skills
- Be able to prioritise work load
- Deal with a number of tasks at one time
- Drivers licence is essential
- Have a passion for horticultural
- Physically fit and able to undertake manual duties
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training).
As an apprentice or trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career in this industry
How to Apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in being a Horticulture Apprentice
We currently have a fulltime vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake a 3 year Apprenticeship in Horticulture (Parks & Gardens).