Automotive - Panel Repair Apprenticeship
Gforce currently has an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to start a career in Automotive Body Repair. Gforce is Geelong's largest employer of apprentices and trainees, with a strong history of providing innovative employment opportunities.
This apprenticeship will involve learning all aspects of the trade including:
- Carry out pre-repair vehicle body operations
- Repair chassis, frame and associated components
- Replace major welded panels
- Remove, replace and realign bolt-on panels, sections and fittings
- Repair body panels incorporating filler
- Determine vehicle damage and recommended repair procedures
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Be reliable and motivated
- Enjoy hands on, manual work
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in this industry
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training) and be willing to work overtime and weekends when required.
As an apprentice or trainee of Gforce you will be a valued employee, provided with an experienced consultant, to support, assist and encourage you in developing a long term career in this industry.
How to Apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position.
Gforce currently has an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to start a career in Automotive Body Repair.