Customer Service / Administration Trainee
Gforce Recruitment in conjunction with Newcomb Sand and Soil currently have a fantastic entry level opportunity available for someone wanting to start their career in a fast paced, diverse Traineeship.
The traineeship based within this highly respected family owned and operated business with over 50years experience in the Geelong region, will involve learning a variety of tasks such as:
- Assisting customers with queries both face to face and over the phone
- Processing orders and payments
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Data entry and cross checking prices
- General office administration
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Computer skills, including knowledge of word and excel
- Problem solving and initiative to seek information
- Integrity and honesty
- Physically fit, as manual labour may be occasionally required
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week over a 5 day roster.
How to Apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position.
Gforce currently have a fast paced, diverse entry level Business Traineeship available with Newcomb Sand & Soil.