Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a fulltime vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake an Entry Level in Biomedical Engineering while completing a Certificate III in Engineering (Technician).
This is a great opportunity for a long rewarding career with the biggest Employer in the Health Industry in Geelong.
- Basic preventative maintenance techniques
- Basic process planning
- Interpret technical drawings
- Perform basic statistical quality control
- Organise and communicate information
- Operate computer-aided design (CAD) to produce basic drawing elements
- Set up Hydraulic & Pneumatic circuits
- Assist in the preparation of a workplace layout
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Technically minded - Have you rebuilt a computer?
- Computer /Electronics literate - What programs are you familiar with?
- Customer service skills - Can you provide an excellent service to our consumers?
- Team player - Can you work well within an established team?
- Willing to learn - Are you willing to undertake study while you work?
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training).
As an apprentice or trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career in a Technical role.
How to Apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this traineeship.
We have a vacancy for a an individual to undertake a traineeship in Biomedical Engineering, completing a Certificate III Engineering (technician).