Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a vacancy with our client, a highly reputable local funeral company, looking for an individual to undertake a Traineeship in Business.
- Perform a range of administrative tasks
- Client liaison
- Answering phones
- Photocopying, e-scanning and filing
- Data entry and maintaining databases and registers
- Provide support in the collation and distribution of documents
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills including an interest in Photoshop and Indesign
- Planning and organisation skills
- Problem solving and initiative to seek information
- Drive and commitment
- Integrity and honesty
- Understands importance of confidentiality
- Patient and adaptive nature
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training).
As an apprentice or trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career and commitment to successfully complete your traineeship in Business within the fixed term of 12 months.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position
Gforce have a vacancy with our client, a highly reputable local funeral company, looking for an individual to undertake a Traineeship in Business.