Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a vacancy with our client, who is a highly reputable local accounting company, looking for a motivated individual to undertake a Traineeship in Business.
- Reception operations including, client liaison, welcoming visitors and answering phones
- Perform a range of administrative tasks
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Data entry and maintaining databases, including scanning, filing and archiving
- Process and record EFTPOS and over the counter payments
- Assist in the coordination of whole firm events and functions
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Positive attitude with ability to work independently
- Confident with the Microsoft Office suite
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training).
As an apprentice or trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career and commitment to successfully complete your traineeship in Business within the fixed term of 12 months.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position
We have a vacancy with our client, who is a highly reputable accounting company, looking for an individual to undertake a Business Traineeship.