Recreational Vehicle Services Repair Trainee
Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a fulltime vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake a Certificate III in Recreation Vehicle Service and repairs for our client, a highly reputable caravan sales organisation in Geelong. If you're looking to gain skills and stability in long term employment then this position may be a great opportunity.
- Pre delivery check list on new and used caravans, motor homes and campers
- Service of brakes & bearings
- Inspection of 12 volt wiring
- Inspection of plumbing lines
- General repairs on cabinets & doors
- Installation of caravan accessories
The above duties are a typical example of duties. Other duties will be expected as a normal part of your daily role.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to work effectively and flexibly as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and a positive can-do attitude
- Good overall work ethic
- Good problem solving skills
- Reliable and motivated
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week, Monday - Friday with the desire to learn, be trained and obtain your certificate III in Recreational Vehicle Service and Repairs.
As a trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be offered support, guidance and encouragement to potentially develop a long term career.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position.
We have a vacancy for an individual to undertake a Certificate III in Recreation Vehicle Service and repairs traineeship with a caravan sales company.