Information Technology traineeship
Information Technology Traineeship
Gforce currently has an entry level opportunity available for a highly motivated individual to undertake an Information Technology traineeship.
Gforce is one of the region's largest employers of apprentices and trainees, with a strong history of providing innovative employment opportunities.
Our Host Employer is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with an interest in information technology to support their team.
- First point of call for service desk requests
- Handling help desk issues via email, phone and face to face
- Support for other help desk staff by prioritising support requests
- Assist with the installation/deployment/support of software and hardware
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Well developed communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well within a team or independently
- Approachable and friendly nature
- Excellent time management skills, punctuality and reliability
- A keen interest in computers and technology
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training).
As a trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career in IT.
How to Apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in a career in IT.
Gforce currently have an opportunity for a motivated individual to undertake an Information Technology traineeship with a client in Werribee.