Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship
Apprentice Diesel Mechanic
Gforce currently has an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to start a career as a Diesel Mechanic. Gforce is Geelong's largest employer of apprentices and trainees, with a strong history of providing innovative employment opportunities.
This apprenticeship will involve learning all aspects of the trade in a highly respected business operating in Laverton North.
The role will involve working on the company's own fleet of cranes and vehicle;
- Test, diagnose and repair of braking, suspension, steering systems - particular to those of cranes.
- Service diesel fuel injection systems
- Inspect and carry out services
- Use and maintain workplace tools and equipment
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Be reliable, enthusiastic and motivated to complete a qualification
- Mechanically minded
- Physically fit and able to undertake manual labour
- A current driver's licence is essential
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 40 hour week including Saturdays, and be willing to work overtime when required.
As an apprentice or trainee of Gforce you will be a valued employee, provided with an experienced consultant, to support, assist and encourage you in developing a long term career in this industry.
How to Apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position.
Gforce currently have a vacancy for a motivated individual to complete a Diesel Mechanic apprenticeship with a Laverton North based client.