Information Technology traineeship
Information Technology Traineeship
Gforce currently has an entry level opportunity available for a highly motivated individual to undertake an Information Technology traineeship.
Gforce is one of the region's largest employers of apprentices and trainees, with a strong history of providing innovative employment opportunities.
Our Geelong based client is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a keen interest in Information Technology to support their team.
- Monitor and respond to incidents and service desk requests submitted by the Helpdesk ticketing system
- Create and decommission user accounts
- Setting up new computer workstations and new mobile devices
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on operating software and computer equipment
- Assisting with IT instructional documents
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and the ability to work well within a team or independently
- Approachable and friendly nature
- Excellent time management skills
- Current drivers licence and Working with Children Check
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training).
As a trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career in IT.
How to Apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in a career in IT.
Gforce are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to complete an Information Technology traineeship, with a Geelong based client.