Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual who is looking to undertake a traineeship in Business.
This position is with a Geelong based client who operate within the building industry, servicing projects across the Geelong, Surf Coast and Bellarine regions.
- Reception duties - incoming & outgoing calls
- General office administration and Word processing
- Photocopying, scanning and filing
- Data entry and maintaining databases
- Provide support in the collation and distribution of documents
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Good verbal communication skills
- A 'can do' cooperative attitude
- Planning and organisation skills
- Problem solving and initiative
- Drive and commitment
- Basic computer knowledge and skills
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training).
As a trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career and commitment to successfully complete your traineeship in Business within the fixed term of 12 months.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position
Gforce currently have a vacancy for a driven individual to complete a fulltime Business traineeship, with one of their Geelong based clients.