Gforce is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a vacancy with a client who is looking for an individual to undertake a Traineeship in Business. This full time role is located within a government organisation in the Beaufort area, northwest of Ballarat.
- Perform a range of administrative tasks
- Reception duties; respond to incoming calls and queries
- Client liaison
- Photocopying, e-scanning and filing
- Data entry and maintaining databases and registers
- Provide support in the collation and distribution of documents
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills including Email, Microsoft Office
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Problem solving and initiative to seek information
- Planning and organisation skills
- Integrity and honesty
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training).
As a trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career and commitment to successfully complete your traineeship in Business within the fixed term of 12 months.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position
Gforce currently have a fulltime vacancy for a driven individual to complete a Business Traineeship, with a client based in Beaufort.