08 Aug 2017
Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Apprenticeship
Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the region's largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a fulltime vacancy for a highly motivated individual to commence their Air Conditioning & Refrigeration apprenticeship, with one of our well respected Geelong based clients.
- Installation, maintenance and repair of commercial & industrial air-conditioning systems
- Prefabricate and install new refrigeration pipes
- Testing apparatus and circuits
- Locating and rectifying faults
- Following plans and specifications
- Work effectively with other tradesman
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Current drivers licence
- An ability to undertake manual/physical work
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
- Proven ability to work as a team
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Normal colour vision
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training) and be willing to work overtime when required.
As an apprentice of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in being an Air Conditioning & Refrigeration apprentice.
Gforce currently have a fulltime vacancy for a highly motivated individual to commence their Air Conditioning & Refrigeration apprenticeship.