Gforce is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a vacancy with the City of Greater Geelong for a highly motivated individual to undertake a Traineeship in Business.
- Perform a range of administrative tasks
- Provide courteous, efficient and professional customer service
- Answering phones
- Assist with documentation and report preparation
- Data entry and maintaining databases and registers
- Provide support in the collation and distribution of documents
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills including Email, Microsoft Office
- Planning and organisation skills
- Problem solving and initiative to seek information
- Drive and commitment
- Integrity and honesty
- Understands importance of confidentiality
- Patient and adaptive nature
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training).
As an apprentice or trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career and commitment to successfully complete your traineeship in Business within the fixed term of 12 months.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position
We currently have a vacancy with the City of Greater Geelong for a highly motivated individual to undertake a Traineeship in Business.