Business Traineeship - 2018
Gforce is one of the region's largest employers of apprentices and trainees, with a strong history of providing innovative employment opportunities. Gforce currently has an exciting opportunity available for a driven and hardworking individual to complete a Business Traineeship.
This full-time role will be based in the Mission and Ministry department of a well-established Geelong Secondary College, and will commence in January 2018.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- familiarity and knowledge and respect and appreciation for Christian and specifically Catholic faith and traditions;
- knowledge of the procedure of liturgies and celebrating the Eucharist in the Catholic tradition;
- awareness of Catholic social teaching and the place of Social Justice action and advocacy;
- basic organization and administration skills.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Be reliable, enthusiastic and motivated to complete a qualification
- Have excellent communication skills
- Commitment to learning and developing new skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High attention to detail and the ability to multitask
What to expect:
You will be required to work fulltime hours (including TAFE training).
As a trainee of Gforce you will be a valued employee, provided with an experienced consultant, to support, assist and encourage you in developing a long term career in this industry.
How to Apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach both your resume, and a covering letter addressing the key selection criteria and your interest in a career in Administration.
Gforce currently has an exciting opportunity available for a driven and hardworking individual to complete a Business Traineeship in 2018.