06 Oct 2017
Engineering Technology Traineeship
Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the region's largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a fulltime vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake a Certificate III Engineering (Technician) traineeship.
The traineeship will be undertaken in conjunction with the role of Technology Assistant within a leading Geelong school and will provide an opportunity for a long and successful career.
- Prepare equipment and supplies for technology classes;
- Assist in milling of wood, manipulation of metal and other products;
- Order, set up and store chemicals, equipment and supplies;
- Operate computer-aided technology equipment to assist in the classroom setting.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Technical aptitude
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills
- Computer /electronics literacy
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Willingness to learn
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training).
As a trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career in a Technical role.
How to Apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this traineeship.
Gforce currently have a fulltime vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake a Certificate III Engineering (Technician) traineeship.