13 Oct 2017
Recreational Vehicle Service & Repair Traineeship
Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a fulltime vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake a Certificate III in Recreation Vehicle Service and Repair for our client, a highly reputable caravan sales organisation in Geelong. If you're looking to gain skills and stability in long term employment then this position may be a great opportunity.
- Pre delivery check list on new and used caravans, motor homes and campers
- Service of brakes & bearings
- Inspection of 12 volt wiring
- Inspection of plumbing lines
- General repairs on cabinets & doors
- Installation of caravan accessories
The above duties are a typical example of duties. Other duties will be expected as a normal part of your daily role.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to work effectively and flexibly as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and a positive can-do attitude
- Good overall work ethic
- Good problem solving skills
- Reliable and motivated
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week, Monday - Friday with the desire to learn, be trained and obtain your certificate.
As a trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be offered support, guidance and encouragement to potentially develop a long term career.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position.
Gforce currently have a fulltime vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake a Certificate III in Recreation Vehicle Service and Repair.