03 Nov 2017
Construction pathways program
Are you currently unemployed, between the ages of 17 to 24 and unsure of the career pathway you want to follow?
Gforce has an opportunity for you to be part of an exciting pre apprenticeship program that is tailored around the following industries and includes enrolment in a nationally accredited program - CPC20211 Certificate II in Construction Pathways.
What to expect:
- 12 week program (approximately 25 hours per week)
- Completion of CPC20211 Certificate II in Construction Pathways
- Program delivered at The Gordon - East Geelong Campus (RTO ID 3044)
- Specialist guest speakers at class
- Industry visits during the program
- Gain knowledge and experience that will help you decide your career path
- Expected start late Feb
- Course fees covered (program is not remunerated)
Register your interest:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this program.
Gforce has an opportunity for you to be part of an exciting pre apprenticeship program studying Certificate II Construction Pathways.