10 Nov 2017
Gforce currently has an exciting vacancy for a fulltime Dental Assisting trainee. Gforce is the region's largest employer of apprentices and trainees, with a strong history of providing innovative employment opportunities. This is a great opportunity for a long rewarding career with the biggest employer in the Health Industry in Geelong.
The position will involve learning all aspects of dental assisting, while studying a nationally recognised qualification including:
- Prepare and assist during oral care procedures
- Maintain hygiene in a dental practise
- Maintain and store dental instruments
- Administration assistance as required
- Patient care including customer service
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Have a genuine interest in Dentistry
- Be self motivated
- Ability to build a rapport with customers through excellent customer service skills
- The ability to follow processes and systems and accept feedback when given
- Ability to work well within a team and build relationships
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training).
As a trainee of Gforce you will be a valued employee, provided with an experienced consultant, to support, assist and encourage you in developing a long term career in this industry.
How to Apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position.
Gforce currently has an exciting vacancy for a fulltime Dental Assisting trainee.