Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake a Certificate III in Painting & Decorating. This position is a full time, 4 year apprenticeship with one of our Geelong based Host Employer.
- Carry our measurements and calculations
- Prepare surfaces for painting
- Apply paint or stains, using a variety of methods
- Use of hand tools
- All other duties associated within the trade
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- A keen interest in the Painting & Decorating profession
- Current Driver's license
- Physically fit and able to carry out manual labour
- Honest and trustworthy
- Good mannerism
- Hard working and willing to adapt and learn
What to expect:
You will be required to work a full time, 38 hour week (including TAFE training) and be willing to work overtime when required.
As an apprentice of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career
How to Apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining your relevant experience.
We currently have a vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake a Certificate III in Painting & Decorating.