Gforce is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a vacancy with a well-known Legal firm in Geelong who is looking for a highly motivated individual to undertake a Traineeship in Business Admin (Legal).
Ideally, you will have a keen interest in the legal sector and be committed to establishing a long standing career.
- Perform a range of administration tasks
- General reception duties; answering phones, greeting clients
- Photocopying, e-scanning and filing
- Data entry and maintaining databases and registers
- Assisting with drafting various court documents, standard letters and doctors letters
- Assisting with collating briefs and court books and filing court documents
- Provide support in the collation and distribution of documents
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills including Email, Microsoft Office
- Planning and organisation skills
- Problem solving and initiative to seek information
- Integrity and honesty
- Understanding the importance of confidentiality
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training).
As a trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career and commitment to successfully complete your traineeship in Business within the fixed term of 12 months.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position.
Gforce currently have a vacancy available for a motivated individual to complete a Cert III Business (Legal) traineeship, with a Geelong based client.