Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the region's largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a fulltime vacancy for a highly motivated individual to commence their Plumbing Apprenticeship, with one of our Geelong based clients.
Throughout your four year apprenticeship, you will learn all aspects of the Plumbing trade and specialising in Heating and Cooling.
- A wide range of domestic plumbing services, specialising in Heating & Cooling
- Read and interpret construction/installation diagrams
- Safely use a variety of hand and power tools
- Attend and complete all trade school components
- Following all WHS policies including wearing appropriate PPE
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- Construction Induction Card
- The ability to undertake manual/physical work
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training) and be willing to work overtime when required.
As an apprentice of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in being an Apprentice Plumber.
Gforce currently have a fulltime vacancy for a highly motivated individual to commence their Plumbing Apprenticeship.