13 Mar 2018
Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the region's largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We are seeking a self-motivated, responsible person to undertake a 2 year full-time Traineeship within the Arboriculture industry.
The Traineeship will be based in the Geelong and surrounding region.
- Use of wood chippers and Arboricultural equipment
- Specialist tree management
- Specialist tree pruning, trimming and removal
- Tree stump removal
- Working with ropes and rigging equipment
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Must be physically fit and able to undertake manual outdoor work
- A passion for arboriculture (professional tree management)
- Willingness to undertake studies to become a qualified arborist
- Current manual drivers licence
- Initiative with the ability to problem solve
- Must be comfortable with heights
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training)
As a trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career in the arboriculture industry.
How to Apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in being a trainee at Gforce.
Gforce are seeking a self-motivated, responsible person to undertake a 2 year full-time Traineeship within the Arboriculture industry.