Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the region's largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a fantastic entry level position available for a hardworking individual to undertake a Certificate III Warehousing Operations Traineeship.
This 12 month, full time traineeship will see you learning all aspects of the Warehousing industry as well as completing your certificate.
- Stock receipt and dispatch
- Customer Service - front and back counter
- Measuring and cutting steel
- Manual duties including loading trucks
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to undertake manual labour
- Excellent attention to detail
- Current drivers licence is required
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week. As a trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in undertaking this Warehousing Traineeship.
Gforce currently have a fantastic position available for a hardworking individual to undertake a Certificate III Warehousing Operations Traineeship.