Business Development Officer - Disability Employment Services
Gforce Employment Solutions has recently been awarded the government contract to provide Disability Employment Services in Geelong and surrounding regions that will commence on July 1, 2018. . The EGF Solutions partnership aims to provide innovative services to job seekers and employers to provide individuals of all abilities opportunities for sustainable and rewarding employment.
We are seeking committed and driven professionals to join our exciting new team and contribute to our success as a Disability Services Provider. This interesting and rewarding role will see you working as part of a not-for-profit organisation making a significant difference to job seekers with a disability.
As our Business Development Officer, you will have the ability to build relationships with job seekers, employers and community stakeholders in order to gain and maintain meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities.
As Gforce's EGF Solutions Business Development Officer, your role will include:
- Developing employment strategies in order to secure sustainable employment for job seekers from a range of abilities and backgrounds
- Assessing the local job market in order to locate suitable employment opportunities relevant to participants skills and abilities
- Reverse marketing job seekers to achieve employment outcomes for EFG Solutions and contribute to the overall success of the DES contract
- Advocating and promotion through community engagement exercises to drive job seeker registrations and assist them to be job ready
- Facilitating and developing diversity within the local labour market by educating employers around the benefits and requirements of employing people with a disability
- Completion of documentary evidence as per contract requirements and Gforce's work procedures and quality standards
Do you have?
- An ability to develop relationships and establish opportunities with local employers, the community and industry stakeholders
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the local labour market and barriers facing individuals to gaining employment and education
- The desire to assist jobseekers through mentoring and coaching to become work ready
- Prior experience in Employment Services, Case Management or Sales
- A can-do attitude with a high standard of professionalism, attention to detail and ability to show innovation through business development and marketing activities
A current Drivers Licence is required and you will need to have or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance and a Working With Children Check.
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter via the 'Apply for this job' button or visit the our Current Vacancies page on www.gforce.org.au
This position does not have a closing date for applications. We will be continually reviewing applications and will close the position when we have identified suitable candidates
Gforce is committed to supporting a diverse workforce and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
If you would like more information or to request a position description please email Ashleigh McLachlan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a committed and driven individual that is able to work with and motivate people from varied backgrounds with all abilities?