Work Coach - Disability Employment Services
Gforce Employment Solutions has recently been awarded the government contract to provide Disability Employment Services in Geelong and surrounding regions that will commence on July 1, 2018. The EGF Solutions partnership aims to provide innovative services to job seekers and employers to provide individuals of all abilities opportunities for sustainable and rewarding employment.
We are seeking committed and driven individuals to join our exciting new team and contribute to our success as a Disability Services Provider. This interesting and rewarding role will see you working as part of a not-for-profit organisation making a significant difference to job seekers with a disability.
As a new DES Provider, we are excited to be seeking experienced Disability Employment Services Work Coaches who are ready for a new challenge.
As a Gforce EGF Solutions Work Coach, your role will include:
- Positively coaching participants and assessing their skills and abilities to identify opportunities for sustainable employment
- Sourcing suitable vacancies or employment opportunities by connecting with local employers, training organisations and other relevant community stakeholders
- Providing high level post placement support and assistance to job seekers who have secured employment or education
- Completion of documentary evidence as per contract requirements and Gforce's work procedures and quality standards
Do you have?
- A desire to engage, support and mentor job seekers with the ability to connect them to opportunities for sustainable employment or pre-employment pathways reflecting their skills and career goals
- A positive attitude with a high standard of professionalism, attention to detail and ability work effectively in a team environment to achieve targets
- An understanding of the local labour market and barriers facing individuals to gaining employment and education
- Prior experience in in Employment Services, Case Management or Sales in addition to knowledge of the DES contract and guidelines
You will need to have or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance and a Working With Children Check.
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter via the 'Apply for this job' button or visit the our Current Vacancies page on www.gforce.org.au
This position does not have a closing date for applications. We will be continually reviewing applications and will close the position when we have a suitable candidate.
Gforce is committed to supporting a diverse workforce and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
If you would like more information or to request a position description please email Ashleigh McLachlan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a committed and driven individual that is able to work with and motivate people from varied backgrounds with all abilities?