26 Apr 2018
Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual who is looking to undertake a Traineeship in Business in the Geelong Region.
This position is with a large Geelong based client who operate within the Healthcare sector. To be successful in this position, you must be a person who displays a warm and empathetic nature, and enjoys helping others.
- Reception duties - incoming & outgoing calls
- General office administration and Word processing
- Photocopying, scanning and filing
- Data entry and maintaining databases and registers
- Provide support in the collation and distribution of documents
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Planning and organisation skills, as well as the ability to multi-task
- Problem solving and initiative
- Confident with technology including the use of computers, IPAD's & mobile phones.
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training).
As a trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career and commitment to successfully complete your traineeship in Business within the fixed term of 12 months.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position.
Gforce currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual who is looking to undertake a Traineeship in Business in the Geelong Region.