Manager - Disability Employment Services
Gforce Employment Solutions has recently been awarded the government contract to provide Disability Employment Services throughout Victoria that will commence on July 1, 2018. The EGF Solutions partnership aims to provide innovative services to job seekers and employers. The program will assist individuals of all abilities and create opportunities for sustainable and rewarding employment.
We are seeking a committed and motivated leader to join our exciting new team and drive our success as a Disability Employment Services provider. This interesting and rewarding role reporting to the General Manager Employment Services will see you working as part of a not-for-profit organisation making a significant difference to job seekers with a disability.
The successful applicant will:
- Lead, motivate and manage a team of employment service professionals focusing on coaching and managing performance to ensure a high standard of service is provided to our program participants and stakeholders across multiple ESA's
- Develop and implement innovative employment strategies to deliver on performance expectations
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a cost effective department to achieve agreed site KPIs and organisational objectives.
- Engage and build long term partnerships with external stakeholders to maximise opportunities for job seekers and promote EGF Solutions
Do you have?
- Experience in, or a strong understanding of Federal Employment programs, particularly disability employment services or similar
- Demonstrated experience of maximising employment outcomes by implementing employer engagement strategies
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and support team members to perform against targets
- Ability to interpret data, analyse reports, identify actions and implement continuous improvement strategies
- A results driven attitude with the knowledge of disability employment services KPI's
- Ability to interpret & apply contractual requirements
You will need to have or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance and a Working With Children Check.
Benefits include but are not limited to, an attractive salary, company vehicle as a tool of trade with personal use, mobile phone, uniform, and access to training and development opportunities.
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter via the 'Apply for this job' button or visit the our Current Vacancies page on www.gforce.org.au
CLOSING DATE: Wednesdsay 16th May 2018 5.00pm
Gforce is committed to supporting a diverse workforce and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
If you would like more information or to request a position description please email Ashleigh McLachlan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead, mentor and coach a growing team to achieve success. Create and implement strategies to achieve a high performance culture.