Gforce has commissioned a piece of work which investigates just how Geelong’s workforce is transitioning to our Brave New World.
The findings can be revealed of the research to you.
Key findings are:
- Talent Attraction: Geelong mirrors global trends in using digital mediums for job advertising. Gone are the days when a job ad in the local newspaper was all that was needed.
- Talent retention: How do Geelong firms keep their staff?
- No 1 is remuneration
- Development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee benefits. 88% of Geelong organisations offer flexible working arrangements. Common health and wellbeing initiatives in Geelong include Employee Assistance Programs and fitness related benefits
- Workplace Planning – full time v’s gig economy, succession planning
- Technology, Digitisation & Automation – only 13% of Geelong’s organisations have had a reduction I jobs resulting from significant tech, digitisation or automation.