Individual Support Traineeships
Gforce is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees.
We currently have multiple entry level opportunities for Certificate III in Individual Support Traineeships. These positions will be part-time and based on the Surf coast and surrounding areas.
Provide support and assistance to individuals, families and carers to maintain their independence and quality of life whilst living at home.
- General household tasks including cleaning, washing etc
- Preparation of special meals, escorting to appointment, medication monitoring
- Respite tasks
- Support clients and their families in maintaining social contacts and emotional health & well-being
- Monitor client's health & well-being and report concerns to team leaders
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Well developed written, interpersonal and communication skills (people person)
- Reliable, able to use initiative
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- Problem solving skills with the ability to recognise hazards
- Current drivers license, car and comprehensive motor insurance
- Physically ability to carry out a range of household duties involving lifting and or repetitive tasks
What to expect:
You will be required to work part time (min 15hrs per week), and up to 1 day per month at a trade school or relevant training facility.
As a Trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career by completing your Certificate III in Individual Support.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in undertaking this Traineeship.
Gforce currently have multiple entry level opportunities for part time Certificate III in Individual Support Traineeships, located on the Surf Coast.