Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a fulltime vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake a Certificate III in Business for our client, a highly reputable medical practice in Moonee Ponds. If you're looking to gain skills and stability in long term employment then this position may be a great opportunity.
- Coordination of appointments, bookings and daily tasks
- Processing patient accounts, receipting and reconciliation
- Photocopying and printing
- Collection and distribution of mail
- Data entry and document control using an electronic data base
- Filing and organising administrative systems
The above duties are a typical example of duties. Other duties will be expected as a normal part of your daily role.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to work effectively and flexibly as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and a positive can-do attitude
- High level computer skills and experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Organisation skills and ability to prioritise and plan multiple activities
- The ability to follow processes and systems and accept feedback when given
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week, Monday - Friday with the desire to learn, be trained and obtain your certificate III in Business.
As a trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be offered support, guidance and encouragement to potentially develop a long term career.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position.
Gforce currently have a fulltime vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake a Certificate III in Business traineeship.