Construction Pathways traineeship
Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake a full time traineeship, completing a Certificate II in Construction Pathways while being trained in General Construction.
This exciting opportunity is available for someone who is willing to learning a new trade, is adaptable and a strong communicator.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools; including saws, compressor & grinders.
- Manufacturing of security doors
- Meshing of fly screen frames and doors
- General labouring
- Assisting with stock control
- Maintain a clean work environment
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Willing to learn
- Self-motivated and 'Can Do' attitude
- An eye for detail
- Strong initiative
- Able to work well in a team and independently
- Physically fit and able to carry out manual labour
What to expect:
You will be required to work 38 hours per week (including TAFE training) and willing to do overtime hours when required.
As a trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career in this industry.
How to Apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this Construction Pathways traineeship.
Gforce currently have a vacancy for a highly motivated individual to complete a Certificate II in Construction Pathways traineeship.