Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a fulltime vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake a 12 month Traineeship in Telecommunications (Cabling) working with a well-respected commercial and domestic security business located in Geelong.
- Installation of cabling and cameras
- Security Systems
- Set up, servicing and maintaining equipment
- Use of hand and Power Tools
- Follow work health and safety polices and procedures
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communications skills
- An interest in a long term career in the electronics/telecommunications industry
- Reliable, trustworthy and mature minded
- Must be able to pass and police check and working with children check
- A drivers licence is essential
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training) and be willing to work overtime when required.
As a trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career.
How to Apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this Telecommunications position.
Gforce currently have a fulltime vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake a 12 month Traineeship in Telecommunications (Cabling).