Gforce is one of the region's largest employers of apprentices and trainees, with a strong history of providing innovative employment opportunities.
Gforce Employment Solutions currently have a fulltime Business Administration Traineeship available, working within the Finance Department of the Geelong Head Office. This 12 month position will see you complete with a Cert III Business and an extensive amount of practical experience, particular to Finance.
- Working with spreadsheets in Excel
- Maintaining petty cash transactions
- Recording accounts payable invoices within the database
- Reconcile bank statement
- Managing email enquiries
- Data entry and general office duties ie; filing, photocopying, archiving.
- Relief coverage for reception
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- The ability to interact and communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage a range of tasks simultaneously
- Extensive problem solving skills
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training).
You will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all of our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career and commitment to successfully complete your traineeship in Business within the fixed term of 12 months.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au and view the job under 'current vacancies' OR press the 'apply for this job now' button below. Attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position
Gforce currently have a vacancy for a motivated individual to complete a fulltime Business Traineeship within the Finance department.