Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the region's largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a fulltime vacancy for a highly motivated individual to commence a Plastering Apprenticeship, with a Geelong based client.
This 4 year apprenticeship will teach you all aspects of the Wall & Ceiling Lining trade.
- Hanging plaster board
- Preparation of surfaces
- Restore and renovate solid plasterwork
- Stopping up and surface finishing
- Use of hand and power tools
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Drivers licence and own transport
- An ability to undertake manual/physical work
- Strong commitment and work ethic
- Proven ability to work as a team
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Good communication skills
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training) and be willing to work overtime when required.
As an apprentice of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in being an Apprentice Plasterer.
Gforce currently have a fulltime vacancy for a highly motivated individual to commence a Plastering Apprenticeship, with a Geelong based client.