Manager - Employment Services
We are seeking a committed and motivated leader to join our team and drive our success as an employment services provider delivering the jobactive, Transition to Work and Parents Next contracts. This interesting and rewarding role reporting to the General Manager Employment Services will see you working as part of a not-for-profit organisation making a significant difference to job seekers.
The successful applicant will:
- Lead, motivate and manage a team of employment service professionals focusing on coaching and managing performance to ensure excellent quality of service
- Drive individualised service delivery and employment and education outcomes for jobseekers and program participants
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a cost effective department to achieve agreed KPIs and organisational objectives.
- Develop and implement innovative employment and education strategies to deliver on performance expectations
- Engage and build long term partnerships with external stakeholders to maximise opportunities for job seekers and to promote Gforce
Do you have?
- Experience in, or a strong understanding of Federal Government employment programs or similar
- Ability to interpret and apply contractual requirements with demonstrated experience in maximizing outcomes and labour market engagement strategies
- An ability to lead, motivate and support team members to perform against targets
- Demonstrated knowledge of the significant barriers to employment and education
- Ability to interpret data, analyse reports, identify actions and implement continuous improvement strategies
- A results driven attitude with the knowledge of Federal Employment Service Program KPI's
You will need to have or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance and a Working With Children Check.
Benefits include but are not limited to, an attractive salary, company vehicle as a tool of trade with personal use, mobile phone, uniform, and access to training and development opportunities.
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter via the 'Apply for this job' button or visit the our Current Vacancies page on www.gforce.org.au.
We are seeking expressions of interest urgently and we will review resumes as soon as they are received.
Gforce is committed to supporting a diverse workforce and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
If you would like more information or to request a position description please email Ashleigh McLachlan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead, mentor and coach a growing team to achieve success. Create and implement strategies for performance.