Work Coach - ParentsNext
Gforce Employment Solutions has recently been awarded the government contract to deliver the ParentsNext program in the Geelong region. ParentsNext focusses on assisting parents with young children to identify their education and employment goals while putting a plan in place to achieve them.
We are seeking a Work Coach to assist in the successful delivery of this exciting new program. This is an opportunity to provide positive coaching and mentoring to parents as they prepare for their return to work or study.
The successful applicant will:
- Effectively manage a caseload of participants developing long term and short term goals for education and employment
- Individualise participant plans considering and identifying each person's strengths, family circumstances and challenges
- Assist participants to identify and access relevant community services and activities or education courses to help prepare them for employment
Do you have?
- A desire to engage, support and mentor parents with the ability to identify long and short term goals to achieve employment and education outcomes
- Demonstrated knowledge and awareness of the challenges faced by parents who have been out of the workforce and come from a disadvantaged background
- A positive attitude with a high standard of professionalism, attention to detail and ability work effectively in a team environment
- Experience in case management in family, youth, disability or employment services
You will need to have or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance and a Working With Children Check.
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter via the 'Apply for this job' button or visit the our Current Vacancies page on www.gforce.org.au
This position does not have a closing date for applications. We will be continually reviewing applications and will close the position when we have identified suitable candidates
Gforce is committed to supporting a diverse workforce and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
If you would like more information or to request a position description please email Ashleigh McLachlan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a committed and driven individual wanting to assist people to identify their employment and education goals?