Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a fulltime vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake a Certificate III in Business for our client, a highly reputable government organisation in East Melbourne. If you're looking to gain skills and stability in long term employment then this position may be a great opportunity for you.
- General admin support - setting appointments, meeting agendas, taking minutes, printing, filing, processing payments, ordering stationary, preparing documents, mail distribution, data entry
- Event Management - venue booking and liaison, coordinating invites & RSVP's, name tags, seating plans, liaising with suppliers
- Meeting support - prepare and distribute meeting papers, develop simple databases
- Program support - Records management, receipt of applications, compilation of materials, database management.
The above duties are a typical example of duties. Other duties will be expected as a normal part of your daily role.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to work effectively and flexibly as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service and problem solving skills
- High level computer skills and experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Organisation skills including attention to detail and ability to prioritise multiple tasks
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week, Monday - Friday with the desire to learn, be trained and obtain your Certificate III in Business.
As a trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be offered support, guidance and encouragement to potentially develop a long term career.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this Business traineeship.
Gforce currently have a fulltime vacancy for a motivated individual to undertake a Certificate III in Business with a client based in East Melbourne.