31 Aug 2018
Business Administration Traineeship - Geelong
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION TRAINEESHIP
Gforce is one of the region's largest employers of apprentices and trainees, with a strong history of providing innovative employment opportunities.
We currently have a vacancy for a fulltime Business Trainee working in Geelong at Royal Geelong Yacht Club. Best views in Geelong!!!
- Provide administration assistance to the club
- Manage the recording and updating of club data base
- Manage registrations
- Admin support for clubs programs
- Monday - Friday
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- The ability to interact and communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage a range of tasks simultaneously
- Extensive problem solving skills
- An enthiastic approach to your work
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training).
You will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all of our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career and commitment to successfully complete your traineeship in Business within the fixed term of 12 months.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au and view the job under 'current vacancies' OR press the 'apply for this job now' button below. Attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to complete a Business Traineeship at Royal Geelong Yacht Club.