11 Sep 2018
Ford Motor Company of Australia Limited (Ford Australia), a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company was founded in Geelong, Victoria in 1925. The company designs, engineers and imports cars, SUVs and trucks with leading fuel economy, safety, technology and quality.
The position will involve learning all aspects of Automotive - Light Vehicle Repair including:
- Carrying out diagnostic procedures and repairs
- Test and repair basic electrical circuits
- Carry out servicing operations
- Carry out vehicle safety inspections
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Reliable, enthusiastic and motivated to complete a qualification
- Have a mature and responsible nature
- Mechanically minded
- A current drivers licence is essential
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training) and be willing to work overtime when required.
As an apprentice or trainee of Gforce you will be a valued employee, provided with an experienced consultant, to support, assist and encourage you in developing a long term career in this industry.
How to Apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position.
We currently have an opportunity to undertake a fulltime Automotive (Light Vehicle Mechanic) Apprenticeship working with Ford Motor Company