12 Sep 2018
Ford Motor Company of Australia Limited (Ford Australia), a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company was founded in Geelong, Victoria in 1925. The company designs, engineers and imports cars, SUVs and trucks with leading fuel economy, safety, technology and quality.
The apprenticeship will involve learning all aspects of the trade including:
- Fault finding on Electrical and Instrumentation systems
- Inspection, testing, adjusting and repairing of electrical, electronic, mechanical, and pneumatic instruments and systems
- Service, upgrade and refurbishment of equipment
- Perform fault finding and maintenance duties
- Attend to breakdowns and fault finding
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes-
- Be reliable and motivated
- Have a good aptitude for electrical and electronic systems
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Current Drivers licence and reliable vehicle is preferred
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38-hour week (including tafe training) and must be willing to work overtime and weekends when required.
As an apprentice of Gforce, you will be a valued employee, provided with an experienced consultant to support, assist and encourage you in developing a long-term career in this industry.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining which apprenticeship you are applying for and why you are interested in this positions.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual to undertake an Electrical apprenticeship with Ford Motor Company