10 Oct 2018
Parks & Gardens Apprenticeship
Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees.
We currently have a full time vacancy to comeplete a 3 year apprenticeship in Parks & Gardens based in Geelong.
- Assisting the Grounds Supervisor in weekly and daily planning
- Preparing and maintaining gardens
- Identify and treat pests and diseases on plants
- Plant and transplant flowers, shrubs, trees and lawns
- Maintain lawn and grass areas using machinery, fertilisers and chemicals
- Perform corrective maintenance activities on gardens, grounds and irrigation systems
- Contribute to OH&S processes
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Genuine interest in plants and gardens
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Commitment to both on and off the job training
- Physically fit
- Current Drivers licence and reliable vehicle is preferred
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training). As an Apprentice of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff and you will be encouraged to develop a long term career by completing your Certificate III in Parks & Gardens.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in undertaking an apprenticeship in Parks & Gardens.
We currently have a full time vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake an Apprenticeship in Parks & Gardens