11 Oct 2018
Business Traineeship Geelong
Gforce is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a vacancy with a client who is looking for an individual to undertake a Traineeship in Business. This position is working with a well-known business located in Geelong.
- Perform a range of administrative tasks
- Photocopying, e-scanning, filing, answering phones
- Client liaison
- Data entry and maintaining databases and registers
- Provide support in the collation and distribution of documents
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills including Email, Microsoft Office
- Planning and organisation skills
- Problem solving and initiative to seek information
- Integrity and honesty, with an eagerness to enter the workforce and a desire for long term growth
- Understands importance of confidentiality
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training).
As a trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career and commitment to successfully complete your traineeship in Business within the fixed term of 12 months.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position
We currently have a vacancy with a Geelong client who is looking for an individual to undertake a Traineeship in Business.